7.12.2012


I am going to my last day of Intensive Outpatient program at Haymarket tomorrow, very stoked, enthusiastic, knowing that if I need support I'll be in their system for at least the next 10 years so I can come talk to my counselor anytime.

Saw my darling friend Angella today, my creative juices rejoiced (she inspires me so) and my understanding of others increased, such effect that little woman has on me. Hanging with her today also indicates normalcy, my life outside of the recovery programs, because at times it becomes overpowering and I'm a 26 year old woman, and I still get silly. I don't get into trouble however. At least not because of a wet or hazy brain.
Yes…
Good people around
Balmy Summer nights
Mocktails
Letting go of guilt and shame, forgiving myself
Summer 2012

1 comment: