4.19.2012

a New Day - Day 2 of sobriety

Good Morning all
I am in my 2nd day of sobriety today. I am fresh, I am ready to do things right.
I am ready to forgive myself. I know I need help from others, I can't do it by myself.


AA Meditation for the Day

It is a glorious way - the upward way. There are wonderful discoveries in the realm of the spirit. There are tender intimacies in the quiet times of communion with God. There is an amazing, almost incomprehensible understanding of the other person. On the upward way, you can have all the strength you need from that Higher Power. You cannot make too many demands on Him for strength. He gives you all the power you need, as long as you are moving along the upward way.

Prayer for the Day

I pray that I may see the beautiful horizons ahead on the upward way. I pray that I may keep going forward to the more abundant life.



I am an alcoholic and an addict. I love to gamble only too much. I need to face the fact that I might be a good girl when I try but I have an addictive personality, so monitoring my lifestyle choices is a must. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment