1.18.2011

climbing that rock

 I'm taking matters into my own hands, or at least I'm trying. I do not believe work should be a lemon squeezer till you run out of juice and you are left falling into bad habits you were working on improving for the last year. I'm not going to be a wreck of a person that doesn't have the time to spend with the people I love, or when I actually do have the time all I can do is vent about work. I will not be that person. Something must be terribly wrong with this system, and I will not just wait around to see what it is. They are right in one aspect: I am an ambitious go-getter and that is exactly why I'm going to do my best to move on if I'm unsatisfied.
Also I'm vacuuming my mind - these thoughts of having something done by a certain age - yea they're supposed to be a motivation, not a stressor. And there is a serious difference. What is life if we can't enjoy it? Call me naive, I'm just trying to get a bang for my buck (for the lack of a better expression). I'm trying to get the most out of myself, challenge myself, inspire myself and others, stay inspired, live in the now.

1 comment:

  1. It makes you look closely at what exactly you need to be happy, and at how little it actually takes to achieve. Oh, life is so good.

    ReplyDelete