7.20.2012

Friday nite yall

6pm --> I have this feeling in my stomach like I wanna rock out, go out, blast some music.
8pm --> I sit in this great gastropub with 6 other women, feeling pretty confident, and I start observing a woman that's waiting for her table with a fresh chilled glass of some delicious looking brew. It was a dirty blonde color. She was having what I so aptly described as "the first beer giggles". A feeling of silliness, your smile doesn't seem to bother your facial muscles, your shoulders relax, you have so much to say that in response to a less than interesting conversation. The jokes, the sarcasm, flowing freely, good-natured.
10pm --> Packed myself into bed, going to a recovery website to chat with strangers about my feelings. Very 1999.
Irresistible, not the gin though.

All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain?
 - Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment