6.05.2012

Started reading The Bell Jar. This is a book I should've picked up in my Women & Creativity studies years ago, but somehow found myself too stuck on Virginia Woolf. She needed my comforting and understanding I thought, and I found it a full time position. Speaking of, I decided I'm going to start selling clothes on eBay. Other people do it, why not try? I usually just collect all of the clothing I am no longer interested in and schlep it all the way to the recycled clothing stores, where they give me a lousy price for it, and then store credit (when Pig needs a 'new' pair of jeans). Besides, I'm not working right now since I'm at the Intensive Outpatient Program Monday thru Friday till 2pm. I want to bring home some bacon. Or if not bacon, then at least lean meat. Happy Tuesday y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment