5.18.2012

Pink cloud? Maybe?

To be on a pink cloud is to be in a blissful state, especially in early recovery. I had the pleasure  of experiencing it 4 or 5 months into my sobriety prior to my latest relapse.

It was absolutely paralyzing - I found myself sitting in a 12 step meeting, seeing everyone so very clearly, like my vision was sharpened by 50%. I had the ability to articulate perfectly my state of mind without being overbearing (I always try to make sure I add something that can be a reflection for others), I felt this radiance around me, like I'm gliding on air. Very fluffy, innocent, smiling. I didn't feel anything too intensely, like needs or desires. I felt perfectly content and at one with everything.

I'm finally making meetings every day, go to my outpatient treatment at Haymarket every day, Mon thru Fri, so I'm glad I'm active. And I feel so comfortable right now, how marvelous!

Nite Nite!
Finally watched "Marie Antoinette", what a beautiful movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment