3.25.2012

What would Joan Holloway do?

Mad Men season 5 premiere tonight, after a hefty year and a half wait…
Two hour 'retro cocktail party' with my man, sipping on a chilled blood orange pellegrino.
It sounds way fancier than it is in reality. But we like to have fun.
I actually created a voluptuous Sim yesterday - Rita Holloway, a fun loving red head.
Sporting red nails, I am ready for action.

Other than my obsession with retro behaviors, I feel slightly out of balance.
I let stress get to me, I feel my intestines clenching, I can't seem to relax.
I will have to start doing yoga, or something soon. And meditate. And maybe finally do that silent retreat in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
This is the time when I notice I'm not as flexible as I used to be, and I'd like to be back at that level. It won't happen magically on its own.
I have to start treating my body like a temple, not like a bunker.
I feel worn out, but now that it's been acknowledged, i can finally move in the right direction, up.
Cheers.
Really want a word tattoo on the back of my left arm. Subtle, sexy.
need a break

No comments:

Post a Comment