2.14.2012

^^pepsi challenge

Bear just challenged me to try his dial soap in order to see if it'll clear up my face,
unlike the products I just ran out of, natural, organic, raw. I'm gonna give it a week. It seems like nature's performing an everlasting purging process ha ha…this has to be talked about.
 I just want a fresh face, it is so crucial for women, i think. To have a dewy, rosy, porcelain skin. Just like in Quo Vadis:
The author describes her beauty as a "remarkable". Her face was rosy, yet transparent, eyes blue as the azure of the sea, the mouth fresh. She was a comelygirl. Her hair glistened in the sunshine. It was a slim silhouette, and it emphasized the slope of her shouldersBe compared even to Aphroditegoddess of beauty. Ligia is a girl very young, yet extremely good.

 
A XXI Century Ligia

No comments:

Post a Comment