12.17.2011

journaling i guess #1

Been trying to have these separate and elaborate posts, feeling so proud of myself. But lately my curiosity about every single thing became a big, fat pile of information, important and otherwise. So i'm going to bullet point quick reference words:

  • I've developed a curiosity about the war in Vietnam after seeing "Platoon" for the first time. Charlie Sheen is so captivating in it  tee hee
  • Promising myself to take more pictures of my closest surroundings, Bear, and the girls, the stable times.
  • www.Glassdoor.com
  • I like my surroundings, my story, my self
  • Work's not stressful, it's pretty manageable
  • Mad Men
  • www.chicagofloatationtanks.com
  • Adam and I took our couples' cooking class last weekend
  • I'm trying diligently, every day to be present and patient
And yes, the reason why there is a number in the subject of that post is because my memory's really good just as much as it is short. Cin cin ! *



*  currently sipping on hot chocolate. baby it's cold outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment