6.22.2011

wednesday

A couple of weeks ago, my dear friend and I came to a conclusion that getting new jobs was my "thing". Anyone's got a thing, and every time she comes back from her travels, I tell her about a new workplace, what I do, what my coworkers are like. Right now I have to choose from two job prospects, but like Bear said, I'm in the driver's seat, so I just sit back and see what they got to offer me. This all sounds really arrogant, but I consider myself really lucky to have a dilemma of this nature, especially with today's job market. I hope to make the right decision, because this job will have to stick. I know it will. I've been looking forward to working regular hours like everyone else, and to be compensated fairly. I'm looking forward to the next couple of days when things will have to resolve themselves, but like always, I'm taking one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment