2.21.2011

Create your own world.


Not just in the city, not yet in a village. A big back porch, fresh tap water, frolicking unruly teeny brown chihuahua, sun rays.

The house smells of fresh wood with subtle citrus notes. In the garden there's tomatoes, apples, plums, walnuts, grapes, raspberries, blackberries, pears, strawberries and currants. My neighbor grows all possible vegetables and we swap our goods whenever we can so we never go hungry. There's a goat in my back yard, a sweet loving female. She's highly intelligent and curious. She loves to play with the dog.
There's music in the air, and it plays really light string quartet in E flat major.
I can serve you tea of any kind. Pastries to go with it.

Bear is writing in his nook. Tiny gray Bear hairs are showing.





1 comment:

  1. You will never believe it but.. my friend Holly did a post like this! and I'm working on mine. I love your little world, Mia. I hope I'm that neighbor one day. That would be unreal. I love you!

    ReplyDelete