1.23.2011

I apologize to myself for abuse that was absolutely unnecessary. stirred up anger inside of me. obviously some sort of an outlet is needed, and not particularly this blog, maybe add a little free week of hot yoga class, maybe that'll do the trick.
are you tired from living your life?
are you excited about new possibilities every day?
- no, this is not a job application questionnaire.

In any case, I used my last 3 days wisely - didn't move much, true, but caught up on movies and reflections on life - like I need any more of that!
Yesterday I saw The White Ribbon which terrified and excited me at the same time. Orderly living, disturbed, makes me blush. Beautiful it was.

I ended the day with The Game - another Douglas fix. Was tense throughout the whole thing.
Wanted to go to the buddhist temple in order to take part in their sunday public service,  unfortunately I do not possess pants that are not either dirty, nor jeans - which are not permitted at the sitting. Guess I'm just gonna have to restore my mind's order some other way. No, not drinking.

3 comments:

  1. oh, there a lot of other possible ways to clear up our minds, dear. And yes, drinking is not the only solution and I'm proud you think that way. ♥

    thanks by the way for the follow, i'd love to follow this lovely, "funny-named" (yes, i still can't get enough of your blog's name! forgive me.) blog of yours!

    ♥hugs, haze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always seem to watch the most interesting movies! i still have your gift! i would like to see you soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i might be more nervous than anything! yikes! but thank you. i love you too. i really do.

    ReplyDelete