1.06.2011

dorky pork

Oh, what a glorious morning!
I recreated what might be one of my favorite hot beverages - mate latte. Yerba mate tea, flavored with cocoa and almonds, steamed with vanilla almond milk. yum. Always puts me in a cozy smiley corner. As mentioned in a documentary I recently watched (concerning stress): one has to find one thing they really enjoy in their work, their extracurricular activities. Focus on anything. May it be this mate latte {that tastes like milky stimulant heaven} is my one thing I shall focus on during the next couple of days, work may actually be serene. It's really okay, I'm overreacting as usual. Everything is neat right now, no reason for pig freak outs. Reading a book on Stalin that might help me with my leadership tactics. Not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment